An Ocean's Dream
When I think of the OCEAN, I see myself walking...
Along the BEACH with the one I love.
It gets dark, so we sit down and look up.
We see the STARS and the glistening MOON.
It is a very ROMANTIC moment.
I embrace every aspect of this vision.
I am sad. My surroundings come back to me
and I realize I am home on the stationary ROOFTOP.
(LIFE, HAPPY, JOY, FAMILY, FRIENDS, SWEET, KIND, ACTIONS, EVERYDAY, GRATEFUL)
LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL
LIFE is beautiful --
A time to be HAPPY
and JOYFUL.
A time to be with FAMILY
and FRIENDS,
Who are SWEET, gentle, and KIND.
Demonstrating charitable ACTIONS
EVERYDAY full of love.
I am deeply GRATEFUL.
(BIRDS, CHIRP, SWEETLY, CANDY, STORE, MONEY, WORK, LIFE, WORTH)
A Bird's Song
BIRDS sitting high up in the trees
begin to CHIRP
and sing a simple song SWEETLY.
It reminds me of my favorite CANDY.
I want to go to the STORE and buy some,
but I have no MONEY.
I need to work because
LIFE is expensive.
Yet, it is always WORTH living.



No comments:
Post a Comment